cauliflower soup via indigo 26
I am looking forward to a weekend of getting my life in order. That’s what we do at the end of summer, yes? Sweep the sand out of the front hall, get through that stack of mail and guff on your desk, organize the spice drawer– you do this, right?
Me? I want to do a deep orgo on my office and closet. Squam is just around the corner and Michelle will be here on Sunday (squee!) and much needs to get done before those two things– so wish me luck. On the plus side, I do have a brand new library card and a brand new gym card hanging from my key chain– so we’ll see how much time I actually spend doing any of those things I need to do . .. versus reading books and indulging in a rousing session of Boot Camp, not at the same time*, obvs.
Dashing off a Friday top ten seems like a good kick-off to the holiday fiesta–
So here we go.
1. I will be making this soup (pictured above).
3. I probably won’t be making one of these, but I totally should. How yum.
4. [vimeo 25310566 w=400 h=300]
via Rag & Bone
5. My camera is in a camera repair shop. Please send prayers.
7. Cybele Young
8. One happy way to be ready for autumn– Sandra Juto’s wrist worms are 20% off!
(I have two pairs and love them to bits.)
9. tree house by Anna Emilia
10. see no evil
Hope your holiday weekend full of what you want most!
*to the woman next to me on the elliptical last night reading a book as she worked out: please, just don’t— it hurts me to see you try.