- No, my last post did not mean I was in a spin in a bad way– just that Spring undoes me. Exactly that. My normally Type-A personality goes on walkabout and I’m left with some dreamy-headed hippie who floats about in scuffed sneakers– no socks– eats oatmeal for dinner and makes no effort to keep up with the busy busy world.
- As in, no effort at all.
- Also? Teaching a 6-week online workshop whupped my sorry ass. Yes. It was divine. Yes, I wouldn’t trade it for a month here, but it pretty much used up any spare oxygen I had kicking about
- I lie. I would totally trade it for a month there.
- No, no– I am not that shallow. I’m definitely kidding.
- Who are we kidding? I’m definitely that shallow.
- Also at fault? Providence in Spring.
- Sometimes when I am walking under the bowers of impossibly, endless blossoms I want to be that Verizon guy with the network of hundreds walking behind him. I want EVERYONE to witness this beauty.
- It overwhelms me. I feel like that Native American who got taken to England and before he set sail, his chief tasked him with making a mark on a stick for every person he saw. After about an hour in port, he tossed the stick. No way to record it all.
- That’s how I feel. Toss in the camera. Shutter the blogs. Nothing I can do to capture it.
- In an effort to keep grounded, I have begun a daily yoga practice and as of this morning at 7am, I have made it to class 21 days in a row. Boo-YAH.
- Life in Provy continues to get sweeter– maybe it takes three years to find your groove in a new town? Maybe it takes me three years to find a groove in a new town? I wonder– how long does it take you to feel “there” when you move to a new place, just curious.
- I’ve seen some live music. In particular, Jeffrey Foucault. I bought 3 of his cds. Am thinking this might be my summer soundtrack. In the clip below he’s playing with his wife, Kris Delmhorst who is also a musician
- And, as much as I make fun of myself for all I am not doing– the truth is there are some big projects going on behind the screen that I can’t wait to share with you and I have been pretty busy with all that.
- I even put a bid in on a house. I know, right? Can you imagine– me, buying a house?
- Stay tuned. You never know . . .