. . . next week on the twentieth of may, I proclaim Liza Doolittle Day!
Oh yes indeed– do little is the name of the game today. My plans include rest, more rest, taking it easy, moving slowly and did I mention rest?
And perhaps some reflection on things I know for sure:
1. I am loved, supported and cherished and beyond grateful for the many individuals who make me feel that way.
2. There are angry people in the world and I make a life’s work of avoiding them.
3. There is no pill for life. Life is full of pain and difficulty, most especially for the fragile flowers among us.
4. Let it go. Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person will die.
5. Just laugh.
6. Be creative – especially with other people.
7. Stop to smell the apple blossoms.