1. Everything’s better with Jen Gray.
2. She is a healer and a teacher– simply by being. Her way of sharing, her way of listening, her way of caring as part of her daily life — is grace manifested.
4. Squam would not be what it is without the full heart, flying obscenities, wild spirit, backstage help, light touch of love on the shoulder and twinkle light magic that she brings every single time. Every. Single. Time.
5. I would not be where I am on my journey without her swooping in to nurture, encourage, tease, nudge and all around love me as I am and believe in all I want to be. I am her bitch, now and forever.
6. Because she is so funny and sweet and wry — always mixing pathos with saturnalia — I want to be funny and sweet and wry here– I don’t want to get all sobby and lovey. She would hate that shit. Alas, when I think of Jen Gray I get all sobby and lovey.
May this year ahead of you be filled with sweetness, light, cheese balls and trucker humor.
You’ve got me looking up– and I love you so.